South Perth Baseball club currently has various senior teams with an aim to put more on the diamond.
State League 1 and State League 2 work closely with our Under 19 team and make up what we call our “state league squad”. This squad is for the competitive experienced players.
State League 3 is a development team that filters through youth, older experienced players looking to come down for a hit.
D-Grade is for fun, socializing, and learning the game. It is the lowest grade we currently offer at the club and is a great entry level into the sport whilst still being competitive enough to give plenty of excitement.
We’re always looking to field more teams and with your help we can ensure this club continues to be a fun place for players and families.
|State League 1||SUN 3:30 pm|
|State League 2||SUN 12:30 pm|
|State League 3||SUN 9:00 am|
|D-Grade||SUN 12:30 pm|
New members are welcome to attend any training session.
DAYS & TIMES:
VENUE: Bill Grayden Reserve, Como WA (google map)
Uniform & Equipment
All players on the field are required to wear the club uniform consisting of:
- Game Shirt – Souths shirt provided by the club
- Pants – 3/4 or Long – White (all teams) and Grey (away games)
- Belt (elastic recommended) – Souths/Royal Blue
- Stirrups (optional) – Souths/Royal Blue (required for 3/4 pants)
- Socks – Souths/Royal Blue (or White with stirrups or long pants)
- Training shirt (optional)
- Warm-Up shirt/polo
Please visit our online STORE (web or app) for club uniform and merchandise.
Players are required to provide the following personal equipment:
- fielding glove
- groin protection (required)
- mouth guard (recommended)
- batting gloves (optional)
- bat(s) – limited selection provided by the club
- helmet – limited selection provided by the club
All other required equipment is provided by the club.
Thursday night is club night at SPBC where the bar is open and meals are available.
Each coach will report on the previous game played and also announce the team for the coming week. A great way to bond with team mates and also a cheap meal for the family if you choose to bring them!
Throughout the year the club holds social and fundraising events for members and friends. Check our Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding upcoming events.
Details about how to register are available here.