We field junior teams from 7-18yo in a variety of age and skill levels. Our junior teams (LL, JL & SL) compete in a mixed competition for boys and girls.
Refer to the table below to see where your child would be best suited.
|MP Machine Pitch / Under 10||7-10yo|
|PP Player Pitch / Under 11||8-11yo|
|LL Little League (Major) / Under 12||9-12yo|
|IL Intermediate League / Under 13||11-13yo|
|JL Junior League / Under 14||12-14yo|
|SL Senior League / Under 16||13-16yo|
|BL Big League / Under 18||17-18yo|
Uniform & Equipment
All players are required to wear the club uniform consisting of:
- Game Shirt – Jersey provided by the club
- Baseball Pants (3/4 or full length) – Grey (colour to be confirmed for BL)
- Belt – Souths/Royal Blue
- Socks – Royal Blue (not required under long pants)
- Training shirt (optional)
Please visit our online STORE (web or app) for club uniform and merchandise.
Players are required to provide the following personal equipment:
- fielding glove
- groin protection (required)
- mouth guard (recommended)
- batting gloves (optional)
- baseball cleats (optional – can use sports shoes or football boots)
- bat – marked “USA Baseball” – limited selection provided by the club
- helmet – marked “NOCSAE” – limited selection provided by the club
All other required equipment is provided by the club.
Thursday night is club night at SPBC where the bar is open and meals are available.
Throughout the year the club holds social and fundraising events for members and friends. Check our Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding upcoming events.
JOIN US! (Registration)
Details about how to register are available here.