Completed in September 2018, our batting cages are fully covered and brilliantly LED lit.
Thanks to the generous support and donations of materials, time and money from:
- Gavin Bowey & Family
- Darryl Brisset & Family
- WA Department of Sport
- City of South Perth
- Steel Business
- Metal Centre
- Hartway Galvanizers Naval Base
- Bonza Bins
- B Tech Electrical Services
- Complete Steel Projects
- Dale Concrete Co
- Whitehouse Construction Services
- Terry Coman Engineering
- All seasons Synthetic Turf
- Kennards Hire
- IWF Fencing
- Alan Rycroft Draftsman
- Schwanke Consulting
- Commercial Netmakers
- UTS Soiltec
- RGP Drafting
- Alan Clark Earthworks
- Prisma Print
Hire OUR cages
Our cages are available for hire by members, non-members and other clubs.
Access to change rooms and toilet facilities are not available unless by special arrangement. Public toilet access is available at certain times set by the City of South Perth.
Hire rates (2021 off-season)
|Monthly hire fee||$40.00||$60.00|
|1/2 Month fee (available after 15th of each month)||$20.00||$30.00|
The cages are available 24/7. Groups are limited to 2 cages, however may utilise all four cages if available. Groups must make up to 2 cages available for other users as required. You may use the cages as often as you like within the month.
Some Baseballs are provided, however you must bring your own bats / helmets
No bookings required. Cages are available on a first come / first served basis. Please be considerate of other users.
Payment can be made online via our STORE (app & web).
Upon confirmation of payment, please email a copy of the confirmation to email@example.com and text 0408 442 226 advising payment has been made.
Upon confirmation by SPBC that payment has been made, you will receive the current access code to the cages. Please allow up to 24hrs for the code.This code will be changed on the 1st of each month and additional payment will be required to obtain the new code.
1. No food or Drink (except water) to be consumed within the cages
2. Always use mats provided for batting / throwing
3. No cleats (metal or moulded) at any time – flats only
4. Helmets to be worn at all times
5. Be considerate of other users
6. Pack everything away when you have finished with it
7. Take any rubbish with you
8. Turn off the lights and make sure the gate is closed
9. DO NOT share the access code with other people.
SPBC reserves the right to change the codes and cancel access for any inappropriate behaviour or misuse / abuse of SPBC equipment. No refunds will be given.